Development milestones and features
TzGo is considered feature complete right now, but there's always room for improvement. We update TzGo whenever new Tezos protocols are accepted. Exotic or brand new features like Sapling and Rollups will be added when we see solid demand.
Pre v0.11 TzGo was read-only, users were able to access Tezos on-chain data, but you could not send transactions. Starting with v1.12 we added low-level transaction serialization, signing and broadcast support.
- sending smart rollup transactions
- sending Sapling transactions
- faucet import
- mnemonic import and export
- multi-provider RPC queries
- reorgs and pause support in RPC block monitor
- USB signers (ledger, yubikey)